Monday, May 2, 2011

Prayer

I need it. Right now. I had a peace about all of this. A peace and an assurance that by today we would have our TA. I thanked the Lord for that peace because it allowed me to be with my family this weekend and be happy with my family as it is, even with a couple of missing pieces. But today, we got the call from our agency. The call, however, was that, once again, there was nothing in the envelope for us. No TA's...no travel plans to make...no holding my boys in my arms for at least a few more days than I had planned. I still think the peace came from our Lord, but this fallable human can't hold on to it right now. Now, I am angry, frustrated, sad, and done. I need to hold my boys...all of them. I need to be able to plan my life. I need to be able to schedule summer camps and road trips, but I can't. So, right now, I need to pray. Please pray with me. I need to find that peace again.

Sheila

1 comment: