Monday, November 28, 2011

Going Private

We have decided to make our blog private.  Our adventures of traveling around the world seem to be over for now and the adventure of living is just beginning.  We plan to maintain the blog for our friends and family who are not able to watch our children grow up close.  Our adoption journey has been an eye opening experience like no other and has strengthened our faith in God and in ourselves.  This weekend I purchased a Christmas ornament which said it all... "Forever Family 2011...held together with love".  We are complete and ever so lucky to be the parents of these amazing children.  Thank you God for giving us the strength to step out on faith.

Please leave a comment with your email address if you would like to receive an invitation to follow our blog once it goes private.  I will disable the comments so your address will not be posted.  Thank you so much for following our journey.

S7

1 comment:

  1. Haha...Sheila--I just posted a comment, but I'm not sure you received it. I am currently in Italy and after I attempted to post, I got a message in Italian. I think it says that you just need to approve my comment, but my Italian is awful! Miss you!
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete