Friday, November 25, 2011

At long last....a post

Life has been busy, but fabulous!!  Today we are celebrating 3 weeks in our new home.  We still do not know what to do with all the room...the yard sale and donation piles are growing as we refuse to "clutter" it up too much.  The boys are loving life with their own upstairs "wing" complete with playroom and bathroom just for them.  Sophie is next to Mama and Baba which is perfect for us.  Our country mouse side was fulfilled with our 1.4 acres with no chance of anyone building behind us and the city mouse loves the fact that we can walk or bike to town with sidewalks the whole way.  We have celebrated 2 birthdays (Scott turned...old, and Simon turned 9) and Thanksgiving and are gearing up for Christmas.

The boys are still doing wonderfully and have enjoyed Mama being off work. Baba is also home more now so family dinners are a nightly occurrence.  Sophie still amazes us with how easily she has adapted.  No matter how long she has been with us, we still look at her in awe that God gave us this blessing.  98% of the time  she is an absolute dream so I can definitely deal with the 2% crabby some times.  She has gained 3lbs and is dying to walk even though she is still now crawling.  I have to start back to work next week which is giving me the Mama blues.  But, I only work 4 days a week and have only 3 weeks until Christmas break.  I have found a nice lady to watch Sophie 2 days per week and Mom will watch her the other 2 days.  I am praying she knows this is not a "new mom" or a new family.  I feel she is attached to me and seeks me out but I am still apprehensive.  Prayers to ease the transition would be appreciated over the next week.

Now that I have a new laptop (thanks to Hubby and Black Friday), I am able to upload/download pics so prepare to be overrun with absolute cuteness!








No comments:

Post a Comment