Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Best Friends


Ok, really, I now have the official best friend in the entire world. As I have previously mentioned, our son's birthday is the 21st and it is very unlikely that we will be joining him by this time. I don't think I have mentioned this previously, but I LOVE horses - really...I sometimes don't buy things for myself if my horses need something and I have taken in horses that no one in their right mind would choose - stories for another day :) I have been blessed to have a best friend who is exactly the same in this respect. She is also a wonderful prayer warrior during this adoption. She knew I had been stressed and would continue to be so because, despite my faith which has grown by leaps and bounds, I still worry way to much. So, what does she do? She buys tickets (really good tickets) to the most wonderful show on Earth - no, not the circus. She bought us tickets for the 21st to Cavalia - think horses, Cirque de Sole, artistry, magic, etc. all rolled in to one and this is Cavalia. The videos are absolutely breathtaking. And....we get to go backstage!!! How cool is that!! After many years of friendship and a few disagreements - she still knows be better than anyone and is willing to make some sacrifices, just to help me deal. So, Beth, here is your public thank you! I love you and appreciate you more than you know. God gave me a wonderful gift when he gave me your friendship that day during Lamaze :)

No comments:

Post a Comment