Monday, July 19, 2010

Where we are in the process....

Home study update - complete.

I800 A paperwork complete - should be mailed soon to USCIS with our home study update.

Dossier paperwork - we have all of it completed. All of the GA docs have been authenticated at the local level and should send to the state this week. One TN doc left to have authenticated at local and state level. After that we will send everything to the Chinese consulates to be authenticated there, then our dossier will be sent to China shortly after.

Things are moving along well and God is leading us closer to our little man! Thanks for all of your prayers and support.

S4 (for now)

2 comments:

  1. He's adorable and yes everyday you are a day nearer to him-you lucky thing!!. My name is Shameme and i am a half Asian girl. I however live the other side of the Atlantic ocean in England!!. I love anything to do with China though. I sadly have a bad illness and will be coming to New York to see a Doctor as the operation is too risky here. Feel free to email me, i'de love to send your Son a nice gift!!. My address is shameme.adams@gmail.com.

    Maybe i'll hear....hope so.
    All the best.

    Shameme x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I wanted to tell you about a new Christian adoption website and forum I thought you might be interested in. I hope you come check it out and get involved!
    Kelly
    www.wearegraftedin.com

    ReplyDelete